Accounting & Taxation Services - far less taxing with Pacifica
We believe there's a lot more to accounting than just balancing the books and we know there's a lot more to your taxation obligations than simply lodging a return.
So if you would like to:
- Reduce your risk
- Realise your personal financial goals
- Make your earnings and investment strategies as tax effective as they can be…
then we are ready to deliver for you. We can provide you with peace of mind knowing that your taxation obligations are not only compliant, but effective, and in doing so, help you plan for your future and free up your time – and there's no accounting for how valuable that is!
To find out more, simply click below:
Cash Flow and Forecasting
Are you holding too much inventory? Is this the right time to expand your business? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all your expenses every month? Surviving in today's business climate requires you to spend more time working on your business than in it.
We can provide you with accurate, timely, informative cash flow forecasting reports that enable you to:
- Realise and understand when cash is available
- Plan and prepare for expansion, stock control, and taxes
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
Equipped with this information, we'll work with you to develop action strategies that improve your bottom line.
At Pacifica we offer a full range of taxation services. Our taxation consulting division is nationally recognised and we offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Preparing activity statements and advice on tax payments
- GST/FBT obligations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes